Vote Green in Sheffield on 2nd May
Sheffield Green Party is standing in all 28 council wards in the 2nd May 2019 council elections, aiming to increase our existing group of 6 city councillors. Sheffielders can change the shape of the current lopsided, Labour controlled, council in May.
Want to help us win in May? Find out you can get involved with Sheffield Green Party here.
Your Green candidates
Elect more Green councillors on May 2nd
A Green vote is for:
- A healthier, caring city – centred on people’s needs with support for low income households
- Safer & cleaner streets – in a healthy, urban environment with street trees
- Jobs in a thriving local economy – with a living wage not zero hours contracts
- Decent homes and neighbourhoods – investing in affordable rented housing
- Better transport and air quality – safe walking and cycling & urgent climate emergency action
Green councillors make a difference in your local communities.
Did you know? Just 9 Labour councillors in the Council Cabinet make all the big Council decisions?
Green councillors are free to act on your behalf, pressing the council to listen properly to you.