Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The AGM is held once a year, usually in December. The Chair, Treasurer and, if required, other elected officers present reports to the meeting. The meeting may also review or set goals and priorities in addition to conducting the ordinary business of Sheffield Green Party
Members meetings are held monthly, usually on the first Monday of the month. Check the events page for details of forthcoming meetings.
The Executive committee facilitates the management and day-to-day running of Sheffield Green Party and expedites actions arising from decisions at AGMs and Members meetings.
Officers are elected to the Executive for terms of 2 years. Councillors and Ward organisers can also attend and vote.
The current Executive, as at February 2018, are:
- Chair (Acting): Brian Webster
- Deputy Chair (Acting): Peter Garbutt
- Election Agent: Eamonn Ward
- Treasurer: Bev Cross
- Equalities and Diversity Officer: Teresa Ravenshaw
- Digital Officer : Ben Brown
- Membership Officer: Gill Black
- Digital Media & Website Officer: Amy Benson
- Digital Media & Website Officer (Social Media): Martin Phipps
- Press Officer: Patrick English