Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The AGM is held once a year, usually in December. The Chair, Treasurer and, if required, other elected officers present reports to the meeting. The meeting may also review or set goals and priorities in addition to conducting the ordinary business of Sheffield Green Party
Members meetings are held monthly, usually on the first Monday of the month. Check the events page for details of forthcoming meetings.
The Executive committee facilitates the management and day-to-day running of Sheffield Green Party and expedites actions arising from decisions at AGMs and Members meetings.
Officers are elected to the Executive for terms of 2 years. Councillors and Ward organisers can also attend and vote.
The current Executive, as at August 2018, are:
- Chair: Brian Webster
- Deputy Chair: Peter Garbutt
- Elections Officer: Eamonn Ward
- Treasurer: Bev Cross
- Equalities and Diversity Officers: Teresa Ravenshaw and Theo Routh (job share)
- Digital Officer : Ben Brown
- Membership Officer: Gill Black
- Website Officer: Amy Benson
- Press Officers: Natalie Bennett and Douglas Johnson (job share)
- Young Greens and Students Officers: Logan Robin and Johann Beckford (job share)
If you have any questions about the officer roles or might like to help in any of the Officer areas, please contact Gill Black, Membership Officer at email@example.com