Sheffield has 28 council wards, each with 3 local councillors. There are 6 parliamentary constituencies each with an MP. You can find out who your councillors are on the Sheffield City Council website and find out who your MP is here.
Greens in Sheffield
The Green Party is active across Sheffield and we currently have councillors in 3 wards.
Broomhill & Sharrow Vale
Douglas Johnson and Rob Murphy are Green councillors for City ward.
Get involved with City ward Greens on Facebook.
Fill in our 60 second survey so that City Ward Green Party can campaign on issues that matter to you.
Nether Edge & Sharrow
Find out more and get involved in your area
You see what’s going on in your local ward on their Facebook pages:
- Crookes and Crosspool Greens on Facebook
- Ecclesall Greens on Facebook
- Gleadless Valley and Heeley Greens on Facebook
- Manor Castle Greens on Facebook or check out the Manor Castle blog.
- Walkley Greens on Facebook
Contact us at email@example.com to find out more about Greens in your ward.