Defend our hard-won rights and protections!
Sign our open letter
We demand that our hard-won rights and protections be defended, whatever the post-EU referendum outcome.
- Security and certainty for EU citizens – they are part of our community
- Strong standards for the food we eat and the products we buy
- Workers’ rights to be maintained and enhanced
- Protections for our natural world and the places we live
- Free movement of people between the UK and EU to live, work, and study
We are clear that the final outcome must maintain consumer standards, protect workers’ rights, and preserve or enhance environmental safeguards. It must guarantee our freedom to live, work, and study in Europe – and for EU citizens to make their lives here, too. Young people must have the rights, freedoms, and protections that their parents and grandparents enjoyed.
Sheffield Green Party may use the information you’ve given to contact you. By providing your data to us, you are consenting to us making contact with you in the future. You can always opt out of communications at any time by contacting us.